Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Project Life: July 15-21


RHS
Documented: This week we celebrated both of my dads' birthdays. I also spoke with Jean about all the things related to the court case and how she's doing. Learned some interesting in school about breathing and documented a visit I made to one of my best friends. As usual, I took lots of pictures of her son. He is just too cute. Also, was able to use a QR code to add a link to video clips of the day.

LHS
Documented: I absolutely loved my lab partner. A little note of how we celebrated my step-dad's birthday and documented the gift we gave him ( a nook). Also, moved from our upstairs bedroom to a room downstairs since it had been so hot. My dad has diabetes and always worries that I will get it, so I did a check and had normal levels. The last card documents a surprise kiss that I got from my friend's son.



No comments :

Post a Comment