Saturday, November 9, 2013

Project Life: September 2 - 15 w/ Polka Dot Party mini kit

So the last spread I did, I focused on only using the Cut&Paste Project Life mini kit. This time I mainly used the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party mini kit. The only exception are the first and last cards of the spread where I used cuts from different 12x12 sheets. I also used some cut outs from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line. I didn't really have much to document so I covered 2 weeks in this spread instead of 1.


  Documented: Finally paid off one of my credit cards! Wasted a free Redbox code on a video game rental. When the case came out of the machine, the disk inside was missing and a piece of paper with the barcode was there. My boyfriend went to get a check up after more than 10 years. I included a picture of the cotton ball used after his injection. Gross I know... but it looked like a heart. LOL. Also, bought my dog a new toy that he is absolutely in love with.


Documented: Had to pick up my mom from the train station. She brought me one of my favorite foods- Meringues! Boyfriend and I wanted to be a little adventurous and try Indian food. We ended up getting a selection of desserts at a local restaurant. Some were delish and other were yech. Currently taking a speech class and had my first presentation. I have a fear of public speaking and was surprised that I did so well. Lastly, my boyfriend got a new toy.







No comments :

Post a Comment